Life is one big ride with good times!
My Mechanical Child: YETI SB5C LR TURQ – Life is one big ride with good times!
My Build Up
Trail / Enduro | 27.5″ | 160 / 127MM | SRAM X01 EAGLE
I mostly ride in the Midwest with large amounts of limestone rocks making for technical fun and challenges. Pilgrimages to Arkansas and Colorado are a frequent occurrence as well. Therefore an all around trail bike that can be used at downhill bike parks and XC trails is the goal!
Check out my blog for riding adventures!
- Front Shock: FOX FACTORY 36
- Rear Shock: FOX FACTORY DPX2
- Post: FOX TRANSFER
- Wheelset: INDUSTRY NINE ENDURO 305 HYDRA W/CUSHCORE PRO
- Tire: F-MAXXIS MINION DHF 2.5, R-MAXXIS AGGRESSOR 2.3
- Brakes: SRAM GUIDE RSC w/180 ROTORS
- Axle: ONEUP COMPONENTS AXLE F
- Chain Ring: ONEUP COMPONENTS SWITCH DM OVAL 30T
- Bash Guide: ONEUP COMPONENTS ISCG05
- Pedals: PD-M9020 SHIMANO XTR PEDALS
- Stem: ONEUP COMPONENTS 35MM
- Bar: ONEUP COMPONENTS CARBON 35MM RISE
- Grips: ONEUP COMPONENTS BLACK GRIPS
This bike is playful with a plush ride for lowering the fatigue factor. The harder you push, the more alive the bike becomes!
Get out and earn your dirt! Kansas City has a great volunteer network for building local trails spear headed by Urban Trail Co. Join a future work day and help maintain KC’s awesome trail network so we can keep riding!
Use this form to send me a message or to inquire about additional services such as Engineering Consulting, Website Development, Technical Writing, Resume Writing, etc.